Wednesday, June 26, 2013

'Midi' Me










Photos by: Leonardo G.

Wearing: H&M Top // Asos Midi Skirt With Pleats // H&M Clutch // Zara Heels

Who says petite girls cant rock these beautiful below the knee midi skirts? My little self stands at only 5'0 and had no complaints of any sort. In fact I am so in love with my midi skirt that I'm eyeing the same one in the 'Oxblood' deep red color on sale at Asos; tempting. I wore this baby out on Sunday for the first time and I couldn't be any happier. It felt super comfy and I felt so classy. Took me back to the 1940s~1950s era. It reminded me of my all time favorite actress Lucille Ball and her elegant way of dressing. 
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your skirt and the outfit in general♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love the skirt and the flow of it when you turn. It's beautiful. And the top that's loose, but tucked in. Love it. =]

    ReplyDelete